1. Turn the ignition on and then off. Press the wiper stalk down (quick wipe) and release. The arms will stop upright in the 'park' position. Check which blade you are replacing. They are often different lengths.
2. Lift the arm towards you which will hinge from the base.
3. Press the button inward and gently pull the blade upward.
4. Warning! Ensure the arm doesn't fall backwards onto the windscreen. It will crack it! Hold the arm at all times.
5. Slide the blade completely out. Slide the new one in until the square button pops into place. Carefully lower the arm to the screen.
The â€œHow toâ€ information on this site is for guidance only. Do not attempt a repair if you are not appropriately trained or do not have the correct tools or equipment to conduct a repair safely.